3.10.2015

Tuesdays Around the Web [V.3]

Thanks to the lovely procedure called "wisdom teeth removal" I am on my fourth, and probably last, day of the weekend.  Although lying on the couch, sleeping, watching Harry Potter and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and ice cream eating has taken up most of my time, I have found some things around the web that are worth a look.


If you've never tried making homemade granola, I definitely recommend it! Jen from Peanut Butter Runner posted this great peanut butter chia seed granola recipe last night and since I conveniently had all of the ingredients, I made it this morning (and will probably have to make it again tomorrow at the rate that it's being eaten!). Make it! It's easy and delicious -- how much more convincing do you need?

Lately I have been relating to how Jamie felt about prayer.  Her honest words nailed pretty much all that I have been turning over in my head for the past few months.  I'm grateful that someone could both relate and offer resolution.

Is counting sheep just not working for you?  I'm not being mean when I tell you that you should give this podcast a listen to catch some zzz's.

If you blog, you've probably felt the grips of blog jealousy. You know the feeling: when you need to have that person's content, layout, pictures, sponsors . . . you name it.  Kayla throws out the idea that can turn blog jealousy into a productive thing and I think that I may agree with her.

Have you heard of More Love Letters? No? Click this link right now.  Didn't click yet? Here I'll give you another chance now.  I think that what Hannah started is fantastic and I can only hope that UPS can get her book to me like, now (never mind that I only ordered it last night.).

In case you missed it, the big news around here this week is that I'm co-hosting a link up! It's all about how cool Detroit is and if you think so, too, I hope that you'll join us! Also, to get in the mood, here's 22 reasons that the Motor City deserves some recognition.

So, what caught your eye this week?

Over and out.
- Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

I love love love love comments and will respond to all of them!