1.25.2014

Blogging: Take Two!

I'm not a lot of things. No matter how hard I try, there are some things that I have never been and never will become.

One of those things that probably isn't in my near future is the full time "hoccupation" (that's hobby + occupation. And Google doesn't know what it is.  Am I on the brink of the next big thing?) of being a travel blogger.  That was "blogging: take one" and a tough thing to do for a girl who hasn't left North America.  So instead of struggling to relive my weekend to Chicago from 2009 for the fourth time because I had run out of things to talk about, I decided to start new and write about those things that I actually am.  Because try all I want, but travel blogging minus the traveling is no easy thing to accomplish.  I'll leave that to the pros.
Here's a look at who I am:

- a travel lover 
- a book reader
- a food taster devourer 
- a chef attempter (thanks, Pinterest)
- a fair-weather runner
- a hockey enthusiast
- an avid adventurer
- a Jesus follower

So, as I take on this new blog, I hope to appreciate that in every area of my life, there's something beautiful to be found.  

Blogging: Take two.  Annnd, action! 

Love, 
Allison 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

I love love love love comments and will respond to all of them!