10.29.2014

Fall Appreciation Post in Photographs

I am absolutely in love with fall.  Never before have I enjoyed a season like I have fall 2014.  Thanks to my new camera and a challenge that is forcing me to get it out everyday, I can show you exactly why I'm digging this season. 

Day 12 of my 365 Days of Photographs Challenge
Day 14. An early morning at my very last cross country meet. 
Day 4.  A rainy day didn't keep my family and me from getting our cider and doughnuts! 

Day 19. My mom and I went on a gorgeous bike ride today. 

Day 17. This tree outside of my window is an absolute stunna. 
Extra, extra! This is that same tree - no filter, no edits.  What'd I tell ya? It's incredible!

Day 16. A Sunday afternoon. 

Day 9.  Looking up offers a whole new perspective.  I need to remember to do it more often.  
Day 10.  Apple orchard apples are bar none.  Fact. 
Rejoice in the Lord your God, for he has given you the autumn rains because he is faithful. // Joel 2:23
I have a picture of this same tree three weeks later and it is nearly bare.  Crazy how fast things change.  
 What's your favorite part of fall?

Love,
Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

I love love love love comments and will respond to all of them!