5.05.2014

Currently

I've seen so many bloggers post their own "Currently" posts and it seems like such a cool idea.  So get ready because here comes a crash course on what I've been up to!

I'm currently . . .

listening to "Roar" by Katy Perry because I'm listening to Spotify and I ran out of skips.

finishing up When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric and Leslie Ludy - finally!

worried about the A.P. U.S. History test that I'm taking next week.  What happened to "being worried" because it was "only 2 months away?" Please, I would give nearly anything to put this off for a few more months!

researching cameras!  It's time for a new set of lens for this girl and I'm excited to upgrade my photography game!

excited for the trip to Europe I'm taking this summer! Less than two months until my adventure overseas!

recovering from prom.  Recap to come later this week (maybe!)

wanting to run a half marathon. Or a marathon relay.  Or basically anything over 3 miles.

eating nothing.  Because three fajitas, rice, refried beans, and chips and salsa are extremely filling.  Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Now that you have the exclusive dish on the fascinating life of Allison, it's question time!

Do you have any camera recommendations for me?
Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  If so, how?

Love,
Allison

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I have no camera recommendations and I did not celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Have a major craving for some fajitas now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you! They are so good!

      Delete

Let me know what you think!

I love love love love comments and will respond to all of them!