2.24.2014

F. Scott Fitzgerald Knows My Life

Last night, while procrastinating on browsing Pinterest, I found a quote that I just love, love, love, love. If my life were a quote, it would definitely be this one:


Anyone else with me on this one?  I'm definitely beyond my years in some ways, but I also love being that little girl now and again.  Sunshine and pretty things sound especially nice in this seemingly eternal winter.

I read this quote about twenty times and am proud to say that it is now ingrained in my brain.  So naturally, I went and checked This Side of Paradise out of the library today, so I'm super excited about that.  I've been wanting to read it for a while, so this was the reminder to actually do it.

Have any of you read This Side of Paradise? I've read The Great Gatsby and fell in love with it, so I'm expecting great things out of this one.

So here's to F. Scott Fitzgerald for summarizing my life in two sentences.  I owe ya one.

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

I love love love love comments and will respond to all of them!